Local 1-60, Cl. 22 #82-52, Bogotá, Colombia

I have been a customer of their services for about 5 months now, the first 2 months everything was fine.Now 3 months later and the internet speed has drastically reduced,the quality of the service is so bad that if there are more than 2 people connected the internet basically comes to a halt.

I have been to their branch close to my house 3 times to ask them to move my internet cable down one floor and every time they send people that say they cannot do it and we have to ask for it. THREE *** TIMES!!!!! I have told them that the speeds are down and all they say is they will send a technician, every tech that has been to my house looks at the modem, probably communicating with it telepathically to work for the first 30min after he go's and after to go back to absolute dog ***! They are probably the most retarded *** technicians on earth and the fact that they look at my wife like she is a meal makes me worried about customer safety.

Please sell your dogshit company to someone that can run it efficiently because you are running in it like a bunch of 2 year olds.Sincerely go *** yourselves

Review about: Claro Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Claro?

Comments