When CLARO started a 4G service in Panama that was misleading already: 4G only in densely populated areas.I had to do with 3G and speed could reach ~3 Mbps.
But already after a year there were many more clients than the net could handle and speed went down to a trickle of 30...120 Kbps. Nowadays it's worse and speed can be as low as 9 Kbps. Even a low speed connection with Internet radio gets interrupted frequently so radio or video no longer is possible and web pages show errors like "timed out", "no connection" and "check your Internet connection. Of course I visited sites to check speed and the only confirmed what I had observed.
As a rule I have a ping plotter running and the data is shocking, with delays about 1,000 times of what they are in a properly set up mobile net.Personnel flatly denies the issue of severe under-capacity of the net.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."