When CLARO started a 4G service in Panama that was misleading already: 4G only in densely populated areas.I had to do with 3G and speed could reach ~3 Mbps.
But already after a year there were many more clients than the net could handle and speed went down to a trickle of 30...120 Kbps. Nowadays it's worse and speed can be as low as 9 Kbps. Even a low speed connection with Internet radio gets interrupted frequently so radio or video no longer is possible and web pages show errors like "timed out", "no connection" and "check your Internet connection. Of course I visited sites to check speed and the only confirmed what I had observed.
As a rule I have a ping plotter running and the data is shocking, with delays about 1,000 times of what they are in a properly set up mobile net.Personnel flatly denies the issue of severe under-capacity of the net.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."