1500 Av. Franklin Delano Roosevelt, San Juan, Guaynabo 00920, Puerto Rico

I became I a new client on a Saturday.The following Monday I went to check some functions on my new cell phone.

I was asked to sign up for tech support, two guys were attending during lunchtime and one of them left, a longer wait during lunch break. I had seen the flip phone I originally wanted and cheaper too. SO I requested a turn to be attended., but the lady giving turns said to wait for the clerk that attended me, I replied, "and if he's out to lunch, do I have to wait? Why can't I get a turn." She then gave me one with the nastiest attitude ever.

After a while I asked if I could change my mobile unit, but said I could not due to it was in use or I had to pay $30 more. What the...?!?!? How is this possible. I was already tired and wanted to cancel everything, all service, they could refund me the prepaid $20 but nothing on the cell phone.

Then the manager said I could not get neither refund and there wasn't anything he could do. WOW!!!

What a way to keep clients in the house, eh?DO NOT USE CLARO, THEY HAVE THE WORST SERVICE EVER, AND FOR A 1st TIME CLIENT IN PUERTO RICO!

Review about: Claro Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Claro?

Comments