Do not use CLARO Puerto Rico, the worst service in the world!

Si tienes Claro tienes Nada.

I asked for my Internet service since Dec, 23,2013 I talked to every technician in the company explaining the problem that I had with my service since that day none could help me I am supposed to pay my monthly fees without having what they are supposed to deliver they installed a cheap defective router and several promises were made to exchange the same I have been waiting for three weeks for their RUSH delivery they promised even after talking several hours explaining the situation they promise to call back to explain the status of the deliver calls that never happens when you call them the send messages that they are in a meeting. They sold me the service in Puerto Rico and YOU wish to have somebody on the other line from Puerto Rico usually there operators, technician and supervisors are form Santo Domingo or Mexico If you live in Puerto Rico learn from my mistake take any carrier for your telephone or internet but NEVER NEVER CLARO because you will feel that if you have Claro you have Nothing.

YES SI TIENES CLARO TIENES NADA.

Review about: Claro Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Claro?

Comments