Claro Puerto Rico

21 of 34 CLARO reviews

Claro Puero Rico company make false promises and never deliver I had my service with a company named Pimus and everything was working fine for five years CLARO offered me the same service with supposedly higher internet velocity I accepted and here begins my night mare, when I subscribed to Claro I clearly stated that I have several devises connected to the router where they assured me that I would have no problem. The day Claro send its personals to install the service I expected that they are not technicians since they did not know how to log on to the Router they brought they gave me a number to call for technical support I spoke with three different technical support personal none of them could or knew how to a sign a port the a device I have connected to my router I kept telling them that there was some error in the soft ware installed in the router since it repeatedly deleted the assigned port for the router they and after four hours of phone calls came to the same conclusion I gave at the beginning of the call and said that they will send me a new router within couple of days and after two weeks I called asking about the status of delivery of my new router they could not find the reason why I did not get my router and promised to send a new router during the next week. After speaking with Two Technicians Supervisors and several hours of trying to configure AGAIN the router they said that YES it seems that there is a problem with the router and a new one would be on its way to me next week – this makes it three weeks of servicewith simi service-.

YES Si tienes Claro tienes Nada!!!

Ok, I will wait until next week but since I had this experience I will be posting or reposting a new review of Claro as long as the matter stays bending.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with CLARO? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 34 CLARO reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

glynnwild82

Apr 13, 2014 #804820

they are totally ignorant I am cancelling my service?? and filing complaint with the t r b in Puerto rico it realy is shamefull .

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.