Claro Internet Service Review from Bogot, Distrito Especial
Update added by user Jul 18
these people do not respond adequately hence the bad service, they use phone service questionnaire that never fix anything, please avoid until they up their game... and on your bill you are paying for advertising that tries to suck the next customer that will eventually replace you, once you had enough of bad service!
Original review posted by user Jul 17
Terrible service, the Internet hasn't been working for a week and these Mofos keep you on the phone trying desperately not to send a technician when clearly the properly is physical... Never again OBSCURO!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Hd channels
- Movie channels
What I disliked
- Bad phone
- Terrible customer service
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "I needed help int he IT department for my business and I looked up online and found this company storsoftcorp.com, BIG MISTAKE, I talked to Jonathan Evans ans he..."
- "Hace poco adquirí el tv VIZIO E600I y estoy muy decepcionado, el tv es lento y cuando se reproducen vídeos o películas de acción en FULL HD la imagen se..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."