2K views

CLARO mobile phone customer service is lousy and irresponsible.They cannot repair a phone in a reasonable time neither assure it will be replaced if the repair is not done in a certain period.

It has taken them 39 days and still no word of the phone. AVOID CLARO at all cost. Customer Service manager, Berliz Carrasquillo, is not able to commit neither capable of presenting a written company policy.

The contract is not clear ("CLARO" is the spanish word for "clear").No customer rights exists and they rely on their fraudulent public relations ads campaign.

As for federal regulations on customer rights protection - CLARO - will not abide by them.

Review about: Claro Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Claro?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1356577

Atencion Claro Puerto Rico!!!!!

Que pena es saber que un cliente de edad avanzada de 86 aos de edad la cual no tiene abilidades de comunicacion otro que su linea residencial este ya en su septimo dia sin uso de su coneccion telefonica.

QUE PENA!!!!

Hoy te escribe su hija la cual vive en Miami y llena de frustacion en no poder ni comunicarme *** mi Madre en Puerto Rico y por medio de sus numeros del cliente sin esperar mas de 40 minutos escoji enviar este comment .

Esta averia ha sido reportada desde el Jueves de la semana pasada y nadie ha tenido ningun seguimiento para *** la situacion actual.

CLARO PUERTO RICO , no te DUERMAS son casos como estos a los que les debemos mas atencion no manches tu reputacion por ser indiferente .

Santurce, Santurce, Puerto Rico #1034489

I totally agree worst service on the planet cant even call customer service internet on/off every day they are professional liars

Solicite internet y telefono hace ya dos semanas y todavia es el día que no me lo conectan llamo y me dicen que ellos no pueden hacer nada el servicio de información es pesimo muy pobre no se lo recomiendo a nadie mejor busque otra compañía que les pueda brindar un mejor servicio

Coneccion pesima esta semana en Internet del celular ; no hay comunicacion por telefono ya que cortan la llamada, aparte que el precio esta muy alto y no acreditan lis dias que estas sin servicio

Quebradillas, Quebradillas, Puerto Rico #942063

Claro is lousy anyway you look at it.I can't even make a payment on line or via telephone.

I hate them wish there was another company I could give my business to.

San Juan, San Juan Municipio, Puerto Rico #834005

I pay for my prepaid phone and CLARO sends me goddam texts trying to sell me stuff and it takes over my phone any button i press accepts this trash and they suck the money out of my account the bastards ....but you know what ?

this weekend i change providers i switch to another company and Claro can send their worthless text messages and selling scams to some other poor sucker.

Culebra, Culebra, Puerto Rico #820961

I keep getting charges for incoming messages from a 99999 number. Blocking doesn't work. Claro is so lousy I don't know how they stay in business.

Thought I'd add my complaint here and then add complaints in other websites just to spread the "WORD" about Claro.My family has had service with Claro for over ten years, no major problems until I changed the account to my name (it was in my dad's name) and tried to apply for Lifeline when they started giving me issues.

They haven't sent my bill for two months now and every time I speak to a rep about the issue they give me a new excuse (a straight out lie actually, I can't believe the way they straight out lie to you!) First time they verified my address and info and everything was correct and just gave the excuse that it must've gotten lost in the mail, the second time they said just one number in my address was wrong and that's why I haven't received my bill, yeah right. They know that I need the bill to apply for Lifeline, and that's the real reason they won't send it.

Well, I've started the process of a formal complaint but that's going to take a while, but that's okay because the longer they make me wait the more time I have to visit websites and leave complaints about Claro.Keep it up folks.

Caguas, Caguas, Puerto Rico #783141

Horrible Customer Service at Claro Plaza Centro Mall Caguas, Puerto Rico.Long lines, 2.5 hrs waiting time in the line then tell me come in 3hrs for pick up my smarthphone Samsung note2.

The cs representative was so unrespectful he was texting someone....and I missed all my contacts and my smartphone problems continue....when oohhh then when I come to pick up my smartphone 1.5hr more in line for pick up. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

When my contract expire I will move to other company.People dont be Claro customer dont reccomend.

This company has being harassing my elderly parents (3-5 calls per week) so they switch to their new service. Going to file report withFCC. They are abussive and dishonest.